Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reno Update- from last weekend

This last weekend I did a little demo on our reno. I took out these wood shelves. Don said I was a little mean to the wood as I hit with the hammer and used the pry bar.


We also worked on installing installation and green board for behind the washer, dryer and water heater. I am getting more jobs as the reno goes on. I have now cut and installed installation and screwed in the "lid" (the ceiling dry wall) of the laundry area (I wasn't stong enough to hold it up thus I got to use the power tools). We also put up a can for the laundry light and ran some wiring. Bit by bit we are getting there. We probally could have done more, but Don HAD (no needed to) cut the lawn in the backyard. Unfortunately, he only had 1/3 done when it started to down pour. He finished and then edged the backyard. The front yard didn't make it, the poor guy was drenched to the bone by the time he was done.

This was last Saturday



This is after this Saturday, insulated and green boarded. Yeah!





No comments:

Post a Comment