Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ah the memories

Two things.

First I love the library for giving us coupons for reading books. So many of the things that usually cost money and are fun come from this coupon book, because we can actually do them for free.



Second. My mom used to take my brother and I to McDonalds when we were little. Where she could get one Happy meal and split it between the two of us and we were full. She loved to tell us that story when we were teenagers and scarffing down a Happy Meal plus food. I flashed back on that memory as I took my kids to Chick-fila and was able to use the library coupon to get our free 8 piece chicken and added 1 small french fry and 2 milks. My kids were full and happy. Oh if feeding children could always stay this price.

No comments:

Post a Comment