Monday, August 2, 2010

A new label...Kids say

At nap time I always read a book to Holly. I always sit in this little chair. Well this day I sat down and shortly there after I was on the floor with broken chair under me (and yes, I am still doing Weight Watchers and maintaining my 45lb lost, thank you very much). Holly looks at me and says, "Mommy, it broke because your bottom is so big.". Totally straight faced. Thanks Holly.



So I decided to put a new label on my blog for Kids say (fill in the blank i.e. the craziest things).



The other day we were at our neighbors the Angels (our adopted grandparents). They had just made some blueberry muffins. Mr. Angel gave one to me and one to Holly and offered Josh one. Josh not loving fruit said no thank you. Well later Mr. Angel laughingly told me that Josh came back and asked, "Mr. Angel can you pick the blueberries out of a muffin?". Mr. Angel regretfully told him no, he said that he felt bad for Josh.



When Holly was asked by Don this morning if she would rather have candy or blueberries, Holly answered, "Blueberries". Don wants to know what is wrong with our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment