Friday, August 20, 2010

Peanut Butter and Chocolate

I was reading Holly her story before nap time and I was sitting on her bed. You know how your stomach gets the bulge when you are sitting and leaning over your body. Well, Holly stops me from reading to ask what I had in my shirt. I told her it was my tummy. She started to giggle and say not-ah. "Mommy what do you have in your shirt?" I told her it was my tummy. "What is in your tummy?" I told her it was fat. She starts giggling again like I am just waiting to share some big secret with her. I told her seriously it is fat. She looks at me unbelieving and asks, "Do you have a baby in their?". I tell her no it isn't a baby, it's peanut butter and chocolate. That seem to satisfy her. By the way, I love peanut butter and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment