Thursday, August 26, 2010

Great idea



One of the YW in our ward had this great idea to do a super Saturday for the girls in YW and their mothers. They asked 8 different women to come and speak for about 15-20 minutes and help the girls pass off a goal for each value in their personal progress book. My subject was Divine Nature. I was suppose to help them memorize the sacrament prayers and share some thoughts on motherhood.


I hope that the YW got as much out of it as I did. I loved getting to know the other speakers a little better and being touched by their spirits. You might wonder why so many people are wearing white. All the speakers were asked to wear white and the color of their value. Mine was blue. I didn't share 1/2 of what I prepped and I went over the time allotted, but it was still a wonderful experience and an excellent idea by a special YW. Her heart was truly in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment