Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Shirt!

I first saw this shirt on Lori's blog she has the tutorial her site and if I knew how to do that little push here and it will connect you thing I would but I don't sorry. So I wanted to make the shirt. I went and bought fabric for one shirt for me and 3 for Holly. I finally finished the Holly ones and now it is my turn. After probably this project is finally complete and I learned some sewing lessons. Now I am off to some new sewing adventures. The second pictures is a pose from Lori's site that was copied from the original site. I would go on, but then I would be tempted to start pointing out all the flaws. So we will stop here with yeah, I finished.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! You did a great job!!! It is way cute on you!!! You should wear it walking tomorrow!!!:) -j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete