Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is Wal-Mart evil or is it something else

This weekend was my big once a month grocery shopping. I was in Wal-Mart, one of my big four stores I go to this big trip, my last store. I had to get minutes for my phone and light bulbs and as I was cruising toward the grocery part of the store and I thought "Wal-Mart is evil. (don't you dialog with yourself while you shop?) hear I am just trying to stay in budget and get food for my family and Wal-Mart tempts me as I have to walk from light bulbs on one side of the store to food on the other side. I see you colorful bath towels. Yes, I would like a drapery rod and drapes." then I start thinking "I need a paper shredder and a new cricut and scrapbook paper....wait! I don't need that stuff. Oh... Wal-mart you are so evil trying to get me to buy other stuff while I am just trying to innocently grocery shop. Wal-Mart is EEEEVVVILLL. Stacey, get a grip! Wal-Mart isn't evil your the one that is losing self control, get it together. You're in charge her, not some store!" Yeah I had this monologue with myself in about 30 seconds.

So, is Wal-Mart evil or is my appetite to have more evil? HHHMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment