Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hookie Pookie

I am a person of habit. I like doing things on certain days. I do all my household chores on assigned days. Certain things with the kids we do on certain days. Wednesday has been our library day. Today the library lady did alot more songs and tried a couple of new ones on the group. Josh picked this up a little faster than Holls. She was just excited to stand by the teacher. Earlier during the reading part. Holly decieded she was going to sit with the girls. She doesn't know any of them, but that didn't make a difference. She just picked out which one WAS going to be her best gal pal and kept trying to squeeze in to get a seat by her. (Holly is the one in jeans and white t-shirt with the messy pony tail. Josh is in the Hawaiian shirt. Sorry I can't figure out how to rotate the video).

No comments:

Post a Comment