Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Childhood Obsession











When Don was a kid his Dad and he had a special bonding activity. They would sit together and build model airplanes. As Don got older the planes went from a few pieces glued together to very detailed airplanes with very many pieces and detail stickers. This obsession has continued in Don's life. It is definitely one of Don's hobbies. I will admit when we were first married I didn't want all the planes displayed. I now think the display looks nice in our office.
Don is continuing the tradition with Josh. Josh got his first plane just before his fifth birthday. He and Josh put it together and now sits proudly in Josh's bedroom. I have a feeling that some day these airplanes are going to take over our house, but for now it is something my boys love to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment