Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whoa it's hot!



Man it has been hot here and summer just started! Toward the end of this last week it was in the 90's, but felt like the 100's with the humidity. We are so lucky to have friends invite us to swim. We had a good time. Our friend Susan invited us over, she has a little boy Grayor (I'm sorry Susan if I spelled it wrong). We also played with Cardon and her little boy Mason. There were hardly any other kids at the pool, so we pretty much had it to ourselves. They had a big pool and a baby pool. I love baby pools! They're just the right size. My kids do fine enough with there floaties, but sometimes its fun to stand and splash. Here's a picture of me with the kids. The other lady holding Holly is my friend, Holly likes to have the attention to. Not to mention Susan does a mean 'motor boat, motor boat'. Cardon is in the navy blue. Thanks girls for the fun.






















No comments:

Post a Comment