Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's go to the movies......

Ah, free summer movies. I love them! All of June, July and part of summer. Notice (besides the fact the picture is fuzzy and Josh's head is chopped off) the kids' water bottles and backpacks. They are now in charge of carrying all their stuff. Water, snacks, toys, extra clothes (if need, swimming) etc. We go to the free movies bring our own snack and it is air conditioned.

Last week we saw Planet 51 a movie I had never seen. At one point they were going to saw a mans head open to get a brain, Josh was like "Mom let's go, let's go". When his friends saved him, Josh was like, "This is the best movie ever, YES!"

We walked out of the movies and got a coupon for a free kids meal at Texas Roadhouse. I love free, I love free movies, I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment