Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What do you do?

This entry is about potty stuff. So if that grosses you out you may want to skip it. Our family was at a restaurant and Holly and I were in the bathroom doing our business. When I was done I realized that I had no toilet paper in my stall. So, I told Holly to pass some to me. She gave me a piece of a square and this particular restaurant has what my husband calls John Wayne toilet paper, it is one ply. I told her she'd have to give me a bit more. Well this went on several times. Then she said Mommy I don't have any left. I told her to hold on. Got my pants situated hopped to the stall next to hers and gave her a bunch of toilet paper, she says "I'm going to need a bit more" she is such the parrot. Luckily we both were able to finish and go on with the night. This story just struck me as odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment