Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Halloween was on a Sunday this year, we didn't have big trick or treating plans, but we did have big trunk or treating plans. My neighbors the Angel's invited us to go to their churches trunk or treat on Friday night and then we went to our own churches on Saturday night.





I invited my friends the Roses and the Teed's to come with me.







Holly was a princess and Josh a knight in "Sharping" Armor.











Teed kids, Fay, Mabel and Charlie













The whole gang.

Doesn't this next picture look like a line up?








The Roses: Benson, Adalyn, Brielle, Holly, Josh and Benson. Super hero's Rule!





The trunk or treat was crazy. There was a live band, games, hot dogs, fried oreo's (didn't try one), hot coco (it was stinkin' cold outside) , candy and long, long, long lines. I was so glad to have my friends there because it made the time go by so much faster. Thank goodness for blankets and coats and friends to warm us up.



























This was one of the trucks handing out candy. Clifford the big red truck?



No comments:

Post a Comment