Monday, September 28, 2009

HUNGER STRIKE!!!

Holly has not been eating her food lately. I have had enough. So I started saving her untouched waffles or 2 spoon eaten cereal for lunch time. Sunday night she decided she wasn't going to eat dinner. I warned her it would be her breakfast if she didn't eat it. It has no made an appearance for breakfast, lunch and snack and will be her dinner tonight! Until further notice Holland Mae Trumble is on a Hunger strike! (Don't worry she still gets milk for breakfast and water the rest of the day, hungery not thirsty)

1 comment:

  1. man that girl has willpower! When it comes to food I would have caved a long time ago! I can barely handle fast sundays! You've got to admire her strength at least! good luck, hopefully she starts eating well for you soon.

    ReplyDelete