Sunday, September 27, 2009

Floor Demo

So the deodorizing didn't work downstairs. So, we decided to pull up the floor, sand it down, and paint it with Kilz or Kiltz or some primer that seals in odors. It is my job to demo it. This Saturday the kids helped me. They got the loose ones and I did the rest. We did get stopped when the rain fall caused water to go under our garage door. (Welcome to home ownership!) Luckily Don got the irrigation ditch dug out further (with the claw of the hammer he dug it out) while I ran to Lowe's for sand bags. (Yes, I was pretty sad, Don says I was mad)But, I am feeling pretty proud of our work on Saturday. Don did a ton of electrical stuff. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment