Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has sprung!



Spring is definitely here in Tennessee. I am a little nervous to see how hot it will be this summer, because it warmed up so fast here. All the trees are blooming. One day when we were driving I told the kids look at all the popcorn on the trees. We happily sang Popcorn Popping. On the way back from where ever we were going Holly said, "Mom, those aren't popcorn, those are flowers!" Can't get nothing past that kid!


These are my poor little daffodils in my planter box that needs a little more love.


This next picture has my tulips starting to poke up. Yes, these are my free tulips that I got earlier this year. I got dirt this weekend to fill by garden boxes and I had leftover so I put some in our front flower bed. I planted peas last week in the garden and I hope to plant a few more things this week. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment