Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can I have a gold one?

So last week Josh told me during breakfast that his tooth felt weird. I felt it and sure enough, he has his first loose tooth. I am so excited! I told him that he is so lucky. When his tooth comes out that we can put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy will come and bring him a surprise. Then a new tooth will grow in it's place. He then said, "Mom, can I have a gold one?". I was like what. He proceeded to tell me that Dante at school has a gold tooth and that he hoped that he could have a gold one too. I told him that only the dentist can give those and I don't see him getting a gold tooth.



By the way the tooth has still yet to fall out and I can't even use the Beerman pinch method because the new tooth is starting to grow behind it. I guess it just gives me time to sew my tooth fairy pillow. Pictures to come upon completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment