Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Basement update-my room

So here is where we started. Yes, this is the same wall just dry walled. Then we painted.


























Then we added cabinets. Yeah! Check out all my storage, and my cool pocket doors. Don thought that maybe while I was
















sewing that I would want to get into the other cabinets and the doors would get in the way so he made them pocket doors. This is also my table that I can open up to use or close down to put back in the closet. Please take note of the outlet in the same closet so I can sew right there, and the place above to store my sewing machine, iron and sewing supplies. Why is one of the doors not white, because I'm not done painting yet and I still have to put on door knobs, but for the most part the cabinets are done.














This is the other side of the room. Ugly garage, then studded and insulated, next is a dry walled and painted..














and now we have curtains and matching cornus that I made out of a shower curtain, counter top. I still need to paint the legs. This section still needs a couple of things, but we've come a long way baby.

2 comments:

  1. I am so unbelievably impressed with all your hard work!! I can't wait to see it at book club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall color and the curtains. Every girl needs a craft room.

    ReplyDelete