Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

This week was Spring Break and that is just what I did from my normal household routine, okay for the most part I still had to make bread, do laundry, and pay the bills. But we got to do fun things too.



Tuesday- went walking played at the play area, had a friend over, tried to watch a movie at the theatre was sold out 2 shows in a row!



Wednesday- went to a friends house for a play date (Josh, Holly and I) finally went and saw Tangled loved it!



Thursday- went to a gym with a friend, kids got to play at the play center and I got to do Zumba I would like to do that some more. Went out to Wendy's for lunch, I love their Chicken Pecan Apple salad, then went to the Bounce House (thanks Oma and Opa). Ended with a baptism of a wonderful family.



Friday-went to the Zoo with the Zufelt's. Don and I went on a double date with some friends, we went to TGIFridays and then played games.



It was an excellent week, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures except at the zoo. I always take a bunch of pictures at the zoo and I promised myself that I wouldn't this time, but I wasn't successful in that.

Petting a camel and the girls following their zoo maps.














Josh and I, Holly being a mechanic at wee play, Josh singing a church song at WEE play















riding a turtle, brushing a goat, building something in the sand.













I just think he's cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment