Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Words of Wisdom

Holly and I are driving in the car. She is coloring in this book ( a color wonder) where the ink appears after you color it. There are different words and pictures that also appear. She was coloring in a Dora book. She was telling me that there was a word. She tried to sound it out and she couldn't get it. I told her to spell it out to me, but I couldn't figure it out. Because it was Dora I told her it must be Spanish. She thought about for a second and said, "No mom it's not Spanish, there is no S". So all Spanish words have S's in them. Now you know.





At dinner today Holly asked, "When are you going to have a baby?" I asked Holly if she had been praying for me to get pregnant. She said, "Yes, I want two more." I said 2! She said, "Yeah, one for Josh and I, don't worry mommy, we'd share." Isn't that kind of her.




Don and the kids were at the hobby shop last weekend. Holly asked, Daddy do you work on Saturdays. And Don said no. Holly said, "Mommy doesn't work on Saturdays, girls don't work any days." Don just laughed and didn't touch that one with a ten foot pole. He told she have to ask me about it.


I know Josh said some funny things too this week, but I can't recall them. It is driving me crazy. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment