Sunday, October 10, 2010

Duck-Duck-Goose

Yep, I did it. I tried consigning at the bi-annual duck duck goose sale. If you have never been there it is over whelming. The amount of clothes, shoes, baby stuff, toys and the time you have to stand in line to check out. This is not for the faint of heart. I am hoping to make enough to have money for the kids clothes until April when I want to consign again. For future note. If you consign in October it is good to do toys they pretty much sold our in two days of the toy stuff. People are planning for Christmas. I will let you know if I happy with the out come later. Go buy my stuff. 1/2 off day is on Monday.


This is an old Kmart that is now totally full. I could barely find a place to hang the clothes up that I was trying to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment