Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 32nd, Honey!

It was Don's birthday on the 20th. I think that he had a good birthday. My big present for him was one of those rolling, all the drawers, garage tool chest. (It wasn't even on the list). I had bought a month or so in advance and stored it in my friends garage. (Her poor husband came home one day and saw it, and was like ohh, did we get something today? She was like nope, it's Don's. Bubble- POP!) I had no idea how I was going to get it in the garage. I had the man at Aldi's carry it to my car and Katie and I both moved it together, but I did and Don was super excited. I love it when a plan comes together!




Here's the cake I made him. It was a cherry chocolate cake (two layers with extra cherries in between) and I did it fancy style. Oh-yah!



Hope your next year is just as sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment