Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sushi, I totally missed the boat.

I have some friends that just LOVE sushi. Well I don't particularly like fish let alone raw fish. I do love shrimp, but only cooked. These friends were raving about this place that has 1/2 off sushi on Monday's. I have never tried sushi, but is on my list of things to do someday. My friend, Katie (who also has never had sushi) decided to go and try out this 1/2 off sushi. So in we go with the four kids between us (thank goodness they had french fries and chicken fingers) to try the sushi.









I will say that it was really pretty, but that seaweed wrap they put in it still taste fishy and I went the cheater way and got the veggie roll. Yet, I am still counting it. Check that one off my list.





We survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment