Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fancy shoes AKA cha-cha shoes

Holly got these shoes a while back when they were way too big for her feet. We got them as hand-me-downs and she has loved them. I call them her cha-cha shoes, she calls them her fancy shoes. They are definitely the go to shoes for dressing like a princess. They have a little heel and they have sparkly hearts, with open toe that shows off your nail polish, plus a strap to keep them on! Does it get any better?



So the other day Holly says, "Mommy there is something wrong with my shoes!", I ask her what, she tells me, "My toes are hanging over." I stifle a laugh and tell her that she is getting older and bigger and that means her shoes will get to small. This caused much distress. She loves those shoes, so if you have any cha-cha, I mean fancy shoes that you no longer use send them our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment