Sunday, September 12, 2010

Booms Day!

Last Sunday evening we went to Booms Day. I am not even sure what Booms day is, but they do a huge firework display, so we decided to go downtown and see it. We met some friends on top of this parking garage (ours is the gold car, good luck figuring out which it is). We decided to by pass all the vendors and craziness and went to go inside the sun sphere. I have never been there. Here's us.


Then we headed over to one of the parks, this one is by the water park.





Everyone had a great time, and when I say everyone I mean everyone. This turny thingy was really fun. The other husband, Heath was totally spinning kids off of it. I thought I had to give it a try. (it's harder to hold onto than it looks).



Don spinning the kids in a cage. Doesn't that sound awful!




Don and I in front of the sun sphere and the water park. Our friends kids went in and as we were watching Don kept saying I bet I could run through there and not get wet. Well I guess he thought it would be more fun to throw me in. Luckily I am very squirmy and he knows me enough to know when I am serious. Hey it was cool out and jeans don't dry that fast. I know I'm no fun.












Finally fire works. Holly watched them from the hood of our car and on Dons shoulders.













It was one of the best shows I'd seen in along time. We had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment