Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My garden

My garden is getting a little sad. It has been soooo hot here and not enough rain. I pulled out my sweet peas and my lettuce this weekend. I did plant some pumpkins, sunflowers, and basil I hope that they come up. Here are some pics of the things growing in my garden. First up I have my banana peppers, I'm not sure if they're suppose to get yellower than this?







Then we have corn, yeah I can't wait to taste it.




























Here are my zinnias, I think that they are beautiful.
















And we also have a bunch of watermelons. Don is pointing it out, because they camouflage well in the foliage. We also have bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes (green), onions, a few green onions, and herbs. I can't wait until the tomatoes ripen and I can can them!






No comments:

Post a Comment