Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Finished!


This last Saturday, I ran the "Run for the Schools, 5k! I actually finished and didn't need oxygen at the end. I did it in 35 minutes and 9 seconds. I didn't run the whole thing there were ALOT of HILLS. I speed walked part of it. But all in all I jogged at least 2/3 if not more.

In the first picture I'm the one in the navy beanie. This is us waiting to start. Don tried to get a picture of me after the first turn but only got the back of my head. The second picture is self explanatory. The third picture of me is after the race, don't I look pretty. And the forth picture is me doing a 3 and a 5 with my hands for thirty-five and not realizing I did it backwards.
For my next goal I would like to do another 5K, but jog the whole thing and drop about 5 minutes off my time. I want to do this some time in the fall.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! I know a few people who did that run. I want to do one sometime...maybe in the fall too...

    ReplyDelete