Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogging is dangerous!

This is the last of the material I had, to make Holly her little shirts. On this one I tried to actually follow the instructions and make the top part more like a band, I added ribbon ( and tried to put it in the seam) and I put on 2, yes 2 pockets OOOOOOO!

While this has been good practise for me and I will be adventuring on making my own shirt, when you blog these things you open yourself up to people thinking you actually know what you are talking about. Ha-Ha. A certain friend, Thanks Alice, who may I add was deflecting her own talents, suggested I be one of the ladies to demo a sewing project for our next enrichment meeting. Well honestly, I don't mind showing them, but at the same time I know nothing and can't answer any sewing questions. So, hopefully all will go well. It's only one night, right?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for the deflection and for blogging so that I knew who to deflect to. I can't wait to learn to make the cute shirts. And I am so glad that I don't have to show that awful snuggie.

    ReplyDelete