Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Husband is awesome

This Sunday is the fifth Sunday. That means there is a combined RS and Priesthood mtg at church. I was stressing because all my teachers were to go, which meant that it was my counselors and music leaders vs the kids. Then I had guilt because I was asked to speak for a bit in that meet, which meant I was ditching my awesome counselors.

As I am sitting in the meeting, my friend asks, "Where's your husband?", and I said something to likes of he's probably in the clerks office or ran home to get something to eat, and I bet I even rolled my eyes.

After I did my part of the meeting, I went back to primary. There sitting in the back quieting rowdy children was my husband. Later he told me as soon as he heard that we were going to be short staffed he decided he wanted to support me in my calling and help out. HE IS AWESOME. I don't tell him this enough. While there is not a day that passes by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful I am, or how much he loves me. I love you too, honey.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I don't know, you guys are always pretty touchy feel when I see you. Sounds to me like you need to take a cold shower...cool it off girl. You love your husband. I get it.

    ReplyDelete