Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zoo with the Zufelts a summer tradition

Every summer the Zufelts have invited the kids and I to the zoo.  I thought my kids were getting too old, but I was wrong.  The zoo has added some fun things were the kids can play.

The petting zoo has been there for a while.

I love the butterfly house.  Here Holly with her elephant ears ( no I am not making fun of her, but that is what she calls her pony tails) and Zoe trying to catch a butterfly.

Josh and Ainslee at the brand new water splash pad at the zoo.  It was pretty amazing and the kids could have played there all day.

Water comes out of that giraffe's mouth.

1 comment:

  1. That does look like fun! I'll have to go this fall on a nice day. I don't think I'll be doing the splash part, though. =)

    ReplyDelete