Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't want sharps!

So, I never got his kindergarten shots, and we finally got the dreaded letter saying we needed the kindergarten shots. Dunt, dunt, duhhh! Not only did we have to get this taken care of, but we had to do it before they would let Josh back to school. So, after picking Josh up after school I told him and Holly we had to go to the "department". They were fine with this. Josh was fine, chatting it up with everyone, until the nurse lady opened the door to the reception room to call someone else. The light bulb went on and Josh started to worry. "I don't want a sharp, mom!", "I don't want a sharp, mom. Do I have to get a sharp?" I was trying to figure out what a sharp was. Oh a shot. Fast forward to us in the doctors room, me trying to restrain Josh with my legs and my arms. Another nurse holding Josh down and Josh thrash and yelling at the top of his lungs. JOSH DOESN"T LIKE SHARPS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's so sad! Poor fella (and mom for having to put him in a figure four!).

    ReplyDelete