Sunday, November 15, 2009

Biggest Loser

I love watching the Biggest Loser. I decided this session when it started I would start my new path in life, as far as health is concerned. I had already started walking with some friends. We tried to start jogging in the mall as well, but the mall cop won't let us. Anyways I joined Weight Watchers. I know different things work for different people, but I need social pressure and their meetings help with that and the way the teach to eat is for an everyday life style not some food that gets shipped to you and you never learn good choices. So here I am 16.8 pounds lighter. I don't know if it is really noticeable to anyone besides Don, but I have started my journey and am proud of myself for sticking to it. I would like to join a gym, but the money fairy has not visited us thus far. I want to put, in true biggest loser fashion, my percentage over the weeks. My goal for the first weekend of December is 20 pounds we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment