Sunday, March 4, 2012

School Field Trip

My kids' principal is an adventurous woman. She decided to take the WHOLE school on a field

trip! This last week it was Dr. Seuss' birthday. 'The Lorax' the movie was coming out, so what perfect timing. The kids studied from Dr. Seuss books the last two weeks. In Josh's class they talked about pollution and the enviroment. Even math was taught in a Seussy way.


The kids were soooo excited to go. I went to chaperone in Holly's class. I guess we had a huge chaperone turn out, because the only kid I was asked to watch was Holly.


Each child got a High-C and a small bag of popcorn. It was great and I loved the movie. I thought it had a powerful message, and it has inspired me to do a new baby quilt. I am so blessed to be able to go with the kids to things like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment