Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend was Joshua's fifth birthday. To celebrate Don's parents (Grandma and Grandpa T came down. Josh had a fun birthday. No party just family. We don't have that many little friends yet, and it doesn't seem to bother him. His big thing was that he wanted a lion cake, and little einstein spaceship, knights and a treasure chest for presents. Besides that he really didn't care. Well, we went to The Bounce House where he and Holly ran and played til they were tired. I made a 9X13 cake that had a lion on it, and he did get knights as well as a Knight dress-up kit. He loves the sword, of course! He also got puzzels which might seem boring to other 5 year old boys but he loves them.



As I went to go shopping I was torn between toys and just getting things I felt he needed. You know like educational items, clothes or other boring practical things. I gave into the toys, but I did get some site word flashcards. Which upon opening, he asked what they were and when I explained he said "Oh, these are for you!" Gotta love my boy.

1 comment: